ACCEPTANCE WITH JOY

You Should Strive To Be In ALL Situations That The Lord Others May See

Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Just Not My Time

Its Just Not My Time:

If time runs out and I am still waiting behind, please don't forget me it is just not my time.When you find that next Big adventure and you want me to come too. Remember sometimes the LORD means those adventures just for you.If with the many times I fail to stand beside you as a friend, it is not that I am criticizing, just waiting again.

All to many times when newbies get started in a home business they are often counting on family and friends to help support them in their new adventure. Many times they get disappointment because someone did not join. Please always remember that they are still your family and friends and will be their to support you. Maybe not by joining your new business but they are the crutches that help you to stand when you feel you can't go on again.

Written by: Becky Blevens
http://beckyblevens.com
A stay at home who had cancer and wanted to raise her little boy. God made it possible. She became a Success.

No comments: